Saturday, December 24, 2011
Friday Night
I wanted the whole weekend to be filled with family fun! We had one pass left to Monkey Bizness and Hayden hadn't been in a while so we started the night off with that. As usual he had fun! When we where leaving we saw a new building next door, so went in to check it out. Then decided to walk thru it for some birthday fun for Jon. We finished the night off with dinner at TGIF for Jon's birthday. We had never eaten there before and we both liked our meals so that made us happy :o ) I hope everyone else had a fun Christmas Friday! I'm going to try and post again tonight for today's events so I don't get behind for Christmas but we got lots to do so we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment