I'm officially done with the paper route!!!
Good bye filling up my car every 3 days with gas
Good bye early nights
Good bye early mornings
Good bye rolling papers
Good bye crazy people @ 3am
Good bye driving 70 miles a day
Good bye MONEY :o (
Haha O Well!
Good bye..... Good Bye! Good Bye!
My V.T. gave me this hand out last week. It said Forget Not
Forget not to be patient with yourself
Forget not the difference between a GOOD sacrifice and a FOOLISH sacrifice
Forget not to be happy now
Forget not the why of the gospel
Forget not that the Lord loves you....
After some serious thinking and my brother Scott saying he didn't want to stick it out either. We called it quits with a 2 week notice. I wouldn't take it back though.... I learned alot about myself and alot about life. So Thanks & Good Bye
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, sounds like you really dealt with a lot when delivering papers. More goes into it than people realize. The "Forget Nots" were pretty sound advise -Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete