Not sure if you guys remember the pictures of Santa and Hayden last year but this years are already WAY better! No crying or trying to run away, lol. I asked him Friday night if he wanted to go see Santa tomorrow? He said "No!" So I did have to prep him a little and remind him all the good things about Santa. I talked Santa up as much as I could and crossed my fingers the next morning. Once we got there he did great and loved the candy Santa had given him. I love Christmas time with Hayden and all the new experiences he brings to our family!
He went up to dear old Santa all by himself
Talking with Santa! He said he wanted toys, trains, and some other things I couldn't quit hear.
Hayden and Santa
Our Little Family
Happy December Everyone ! ! !
No comments:
Post a Comment