It's no surprise that I ended up with a ton of pictures. I love to celebrate every little Holiday. At times it can be overwelming but it's usually so fun for our family and I do it mostly for Hayden. This year I threw Hayden a Valentine's day party. The party included friends, snacks, the freeze dance, a round of Watch Out Willie the candy game, pin the heart on Cupid, a heart scavenger hunt, and Valentine exchanges. I had fun planning the party and having Hayden's little friends over. We had so much fun we may just do it every year. Jon and I haven't done anything special yet but still plan to go to my favorite place (Out Back Steak House) some time in the near future. We had heart shaped pizza for dinner and then took Hayden to see his grandpa Smyer at the hotel and go swimming. Valentine's was a hit the only miss was a big fat parking ticket we got while at the hotel. I'm still upset we got a ticket on Valentine's day. If we knew we couldn't park there then we wouldn't of. Anyways! :o )
It's a family tradition to leave Hayden a surprise in his room. He got a Cars puzzle, a big boy cup, baseball glove & ball, stickers, and thomas t trin flash cards.
Here he is still sleepy eyed looking at his cup and saying "KEWL"
Now he can play ball with daddy and uncle scotty
Hayden putting his puzzel together. He also got a car puzzle from his favorite daycare buddy Maddie.
Decorations around the house.... We had balloons everywhere
Our Valentine Bags
Our little Valentine & a special note to all our FAMILY & FRIENDS
The Party. . . .
Hayden blind folded for pin the heart on cupid
Watch Out Willie Game
The cupid
Heart Shaped PB & J's
My Gift
TO BE CONTINUD. . . . .
you always do such cute things you are a great mom! I love the handsome little devil shirt! Sorry about your ticket! But your treats look yummy. I wish I lived by you still I would babysit so that you can go to outback!
ReplyDelete