Saturday, March 24, 2012
Sick Again. . .
This CUTE little guy and I are SICK! I have had a cough for a little over two weeks. With this cough I have had sharp pain in the side of my butt, not sure why. Usually the pain in my butt is JON! Hehe just kidding. Then that pain finally went away and now I have a sharp constant pain in my rib/chest area from coughing so much. Hayden finally caught my cough this week and he went from ok to miserable within one day. I had the daycare kids leave early on Wednesday and took him to the doctor. He has pneumonia. We both ended up at the doctors this week and we both on amoxicillin now. We are just hoping for a quick recovery now we are on medicine. We are definitely ready for our warm trip to S.t George with lots of eating and lots of swimming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Even being sick, you two are cute! How is Mr. Hay? Getting big and handsome, that's for sure!
ReplyDeleteHello Robyn! Thanks for the comment. This is actually a picture from back at Christmas time. We are doing good & feeling better. We went hiking in st george in the red cliffs today and it was a blast. How are you & e?
ReplyDelete