We interrupt this blog for some big news. . . Since Hayden sported his new shirt in my last post I decided it was time to make it blog known....... that...... we are...... expecting......... another little Paul on September 14th, 2012. This is also my brother Scott's birthday. I will be 17 weeks this Friday. We find out boy or girl on Hayden's birthday, April 19th! We are very excited! Hope you enjoyed our new big news, now back to our St. George trip
The BIG BRO shirt we got Hayden to tell our family that we were expecting
Hayden and I - 4 months
Baby Love
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I noticed the shirt and thought does she know she put that up! lol I am so excited and can't wait to be an aunt again! We miss you guys a lot and hope to see you soon! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteCoNgRaTuLaTiOnS - How Exciting!
ReplyDeleteHooray! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteTiffany! Congratualations! You're such a great mom and will be a great mom to this little one, too. :c)
ReplyDelete