Hayden before we left the house
Hay and his daddy trying to stay warm
And he's off
It was so windy we had to put his hat on. My ears even hurt!
Very windy & cold & the sun was shinning in our eyes
CHEESE
Glad to be back in the warm car with his hot chocolate
His goodies from the city egg hunt
The bunny came to Hayden
His Easter book
HOP the movie
His new car
and car book. He wanted me to read this book to him right away....
The bunny JP got me
The bunny JP got Hayden. We got JP two shirts but I didn't get pictures of them.
Happy Easter Everyone & lets not forget the true meaning of Easter. I find myself getting caught up in all the silly Easter things with Hayden because it's just so fun. . . But I am very grateful for all Jesus has done for us and that he did rise and that we can be together forever as families and that's the most important thing
F A M I L Y
No comments:
Post a Comment