Monday, April 30, 2012

Hayden

I was kind of hoping Hayden was past the swing stage this summer but he's not. He absolutely LOVES the swings. He just wants me to push him forever and ever. . . . .  . We are trying to get him more dependant with summer activities. It is proving to take a while longer than I had hoped. Trying to get him to pedal his bike on his own (he's super slow and fell off  yesterday on our family walk) the other one is learning to pump himself on the swings. He kinda knows how but pretends he doesn't because he would rather be pushed by mom, dad, grandma, uncle Scott, or any other poor soul willing to push him nonstop! With time I'm sure he'll learn, mean while  I have to learn to be PATIENT and willing to push him.


Racing to the swing set









Another thing Hayden is really into these days is picking his mommy flowers. Jon said once go give your mom a flower and ever since then he'll grab me one almost every day and bring it to me.








No comments:

Post a Comment