Some stuff of course was way over Hayden's head and lets be honest even over MINE but there was still enough for us to do and we all enjoyed it. Of course I did have germ thoughts running thru my head as we went from station to station so lots of hand sanatizer for us!
Boys actually reading instructions (SMILE)
Hayden was loving this tell he got to a certain point and realized how high he was, then he said "I'm done"
This one was so fun to watch Hayden's expression. He kept going back & trying to figure it out
Xylophone / Drums to Hayden
He loved the little market too
His favorite!!! Chocolate syrup!!!!
Checking out
Jon scoped this out while we were playing and talked us into trying it...
Happy at first! :O)
Scared & Mad! It hurt he says! I by the way also thought it HURT
Dad said he did it when we were gone but we said PROVE IT
BIG BUBBLES
This booth was also super kewl! We did it a couple times!
The Paul Family! We thought we needed to crouch down to fit in the picture but I guess not! Silly Us!
Believe it or not I had about 10 or so MORE pictures but figured everybody got the idea. We had FUN!









































No comments:
Post a Comment