Happy Father's Day to all the dad's! You're the best & we love you!
Hayden & I are very thankful for Jon & we appreciate everything he does for us!
Thank you Jon!
This picture is about what great dads do & fits Jon to a T.

Jon's Father's Day Card


Hayden sleeping

Hayden giving his daddy his card & candy tie

Both boys are still sleepy



This is the BIG gift we got Jon! After seven years of marriage and never owning a grill, I think it was about time. He definitely deserves it!

Hayden & I are very thankful for Jon & we appreciate everything he does for us!
Thank you Jon!
This picture is about what great dads do & fits Jon to a T.
Jon's Father's Day Card
Hayden sleeping
Hayden giving his daddy his card & candy tie
Both boys are still sleepy
This is the BIG gift we got Jon! After seven years of marriage and never owning a grill, I think it was about time. He definitely deserves it!
No comments:
Post a Comment