We finally made some progress with Hollister's room. I had everything in mind but couldn't find anything. I'm not sure why but I've had the worst luck with decorating his room. I went to three different Target's just to find the bed comforter. The rug I had picked out was sold out so had to find another one. I also couldn't find ribbon, looked at three different stores and still don't like the ribbon I finally found at Micheal's. His room is defiantly close to being done after shopping today though. I mostly just need to hang one sign and do HOLLISTER LANE or HOLLISTER DRIVE or HOLLISTER ROAD or HOLLISTER STREET in vinyl to go above the window, hang the curtain rod, and buy curtains. On this note we are almost completely ready for our little guy as well. We just need wipes, bath stuff (aka: soaps & shampoo), and I would really love a rocking chair/glider for the room. It feels really good to almost have EVERYTHING done! Yippee, we're so E X C I T E D! ! ! Anyways here is his room!!!

After seeing these in a photo I realize how close together I put them. I will defiantly be separating these 3 wall hangings just a bit apart.
I just don't know if it's me or my camera or the lighting or all three but I had a hard time getting GOOD pictures of the rest of the room but you get the idea.
The comforter from Target
Changing table
I have yet to hang this sign
What a cute room for your baby. Looks like your all set and ready - Fun!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! I hope we can come up in Aug to see it and help with last min things! Miss you guys! P.S. Did JP find the date of the fair so that we know a good time to come!?
ReplyDeleteKristin! You'll have to refresh my memory on which days you'll be gone on your trip in August. This is what I have found out Kuna Days is August 3rd & 4th & The Western Idaho State Fair is august 17th to the 26th.
ReplyDelete