Tuesday, September 18, 2012

1 week old

Today Hollister is one week old!

STATS: 
Weight: 7lbs, 8oz

Height: 20in

Eating: About 4oz of breast milk per feeding

Demeanor: He is so sweet & quiet! Rarely cries loud or hard! Loves to lean way back and stretch!

Night time: Wakes up most nights just once around 2-3 am! Thanks to baby wise :o )

Schedule: He is one a three hour schedule except at night time

We are so happy & blessed to have this new addition to our family! Everyone just loves him & Hayden is so proud to be a brother. I have so many thoughts and pictures to share that  I don't even know where to start. Birth story will come in later days when I can gather my thoughts and have  time enough to do it!

Absolutely love this picture! They are perfect! 


Brother  Loves 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh the pictues of the boys are so cute! Hay looks so happy to be a big brother! Tell them Aunt Kristin loves them

    ReplyDelete