We had to wait sooo long to give this little guy a bath. He has had super dry skin and we needed everything else to heal (belly button / private area) He had his first bath yesterday. He defiantly didn't know what to think at first & I don't blame him. I always thought those little bath tubs looked uncomfortable. Once I added more water to the tub he was quiet, content, and enjoyed the rest of bath time. Hayden on the other hand was a little sad because I had said earlier that he could bath with him but we didn't have time that morning cause we needed to get going to Hollister's doctor appointment & Hayden was still clean from his bath before bed. I'm sure we'll have more pictures later when the two boys have their first bath together. . . .
Mr. Hollister In The Bath
All wet & realizing it isn't that bad after all
His grumpy face when I first put him in the tub!
Toes in the water
So cute! I love that Hayden loves him! I hope he will always want to do stuff with him!
ReplyDelete