Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bath Time

Splish Splash They're Taking A Bath! ! ! ! ! !

Hayden finally got to bath with his little brother. I don't think it was quit as exciting as Hayden thought it would be but he was still very happy and good about it. He's defiantly catching on to this baby thing and his big brother instincts are kicking in too. He knows exactly how much the baby drinks in oz I found out today as I overheard him tell one of his friends, which he most of heard me and Jon talk about. He's already making sure Hollister is ok and sometimes wants to OVER help but any help is nice.





We put the crab by Hollister cause he kept giving us a crabby face




Then he decided to open his eyes for us





Getting all dried off in the same towel we used for Hayden when he was a baby

No comments:

Post a Comment