We loved it! I was so thankful to have Amanda & Scott come with me & help with the kids and picture taking. JP got caught up at work and Hayden had been waiting all month long to go plus it was our only night to go with visiting teaching already scheduled from Tuesday and Wednesday being Halloween. We drove without Jon with the hopes of him meeting up with us later. Hayden always loves the swings so we did that first but I was disappointed when Hayden was acting weird once the ride started. He didn't even crack a smile or wave and that's not like him. I think the swings made him motion sick this time. When he got off I was sad to see him sad but also thankful he didn't throw up. I said Hayden what's wrong? He said I didn't like it then pointed at his eyes and said it made my eyes do this. I think the poor kiddo couldn't explain how he felt and I just felt bad he didn't enjoy them like he normally does. We then headed to the petting farm and Hayden didn't want to leave. He loved the bunny's and they looked just like our old bunny Lily. Next was the bounce house and slide and some how he managed to fall out of the bounce house before I could catch him but he was stuff and got right back in, by that time dad was able to meet us and we went on the hay ride to find our pumpkin. We finished the night with hot chocolate and donuts, yummmmmm!
THE SWINGS
His SAD face
This is when he said "It made my eyes do this"
The Sheep
Chasing after the piggy's! He loved all the animals and wanted to pick them all up, lol
The Bunny's
Scott & Amanda I think Scott was more excited then he let on since he wore his festive bright orange jacket :O)
TRAIN RIDE
HaPpY - HaLlOwEeN
Waiting our turn for the hay ride
Two of my CUTE boys
Trying to find the perfect pumpkin
We found on with a BUM CRACK
And a green pumpkin
Aunt Amanda found the perfect one. . .
Hayden and his pumpkin
This is what Hollister did the whole time
The bounce slide
Hot Chocolate
Hollister woke up once we got. I thought he looked cute in his jacket and brown boots
No comments:
Post a Comment