Friday, October 26, 2012
Us Lately
We had some rain this week and Hayden went out in it three times in one day! He also enjoyed doing the new puzzles I made for him while at girls weekend last week. He also spent some time kissing on his brother. We are trying to enjoy our last little bit of quietness while we can, I start back up watching kids on Monday and to be honest I'm not sure how ready I am. I think I'm going to have to start getting up EARLY :o( as in 5:30 am kinda early, lol. ANYWAYS we are spending the weekend home as a family doing odd and end jobs to get ready for the kids. . . . setting back up pack and plays for the kids to nap in, cleaning the bathrooms, couches, and Hayden's fish tank. The next FUN thing we have planned as a family is Linder Farms on Tuesday. Hayden has been looking forward to going all month long and I feel bad we didn't make it there sooner. HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYBODY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment