Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Weekend


We had lots of errands since JP was gone all week and I didn't want to venture out of the house with TWO kids after watching daycare kids all day. We had a couple stores to go to and I knew it would be busy just because it's DECEMBER but overall the boys stuck it out and where pretty good. We also had our first SNOW! Hayden was so excited when he saw it, he yelled "Let me go get my snow skaters on" It was too funny, I think he meant Ice Skates which he doesn't even have. Kuna also had their yearly December Christmas Light Parade. It was our first year attending and even though it was cold and started to snow the whole family enjoyed it! We didn't think they would be throwing candy and of course that was Hayden's favorite part. At one point when Hayden got the chair cup holder all full of candy he said "This is the best Christmas ever!" He is such a funny boy these days!


Hayden playing this morning in our first snow of the season 






Some Christmas Cheer ! ! ! ! 


More of the Superman move 



B R O T H E R S


Cute little gift from our neighbors 


Mom with her boys at the parade 


Hayden staying warm 

Dad and little bear

Train Float 







 Horse / Reindeer 



The local drug store handed out flyers with there car air fresheners attached. I found them very comical and I have a nose like a blood hound but I could not place my finger on this smell. It was the strangest thing. I'm still getting the giggles thinking about it but not sure why it's so amusing to me!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment