One word.... AMAZING! I was really impressed with all the hard work and effort everyone put into our party. THANKS to everyone who helped make it possible, big or small! The decorations where beautiful loved the table center pieces because they where wood boxes with jar candles & tree greenery in them, I'm kicking myself now for not getting a picture of them. They had a mini program for the adults and the young women watched the children.... We were also served dinner at our table by the young men. We had yummy cake for dessert and following that we had SANTA They had also put together a photo booth with Christmas props (mustaches, Santa hats, elf ears, lips, mistletoe) It was the cutest thing ever! I had a really good time and I'm so glad we are part of such a great ward. Hayden had a good time too but he was mostly just interested in seeing SANTA! I loved the little bit of extra time I got to spend with Jon during the program before he left for out of town AGAIN :o(
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FRIENDS & FAMILY
Us trying to do a mustache and Santa beard but Hayden wasn't having it!
Hayden with Santa and Mrs. Claus
Hollister with Santa
No comments:
Post a Comment