Monday, January 7, 2013

I didn't sign up for this. . .

My frustration for the month is that JP has constantly been gone off and on and if he is in town he's ON CALL! It just bites because I feel like a single mom and it makes my days and weeks very long. It's true you never love something tell it's gone... Not that I don't love Jon now that he's gone but more of the fact that you don't realize how much your spouse does tell they're gone. Not only is he gone but he doesn't even get paid extra when he's out of town. Now that that's out of the way we did try and have a FUN weekend while he was home. . . He was excited to watch his team play the Vikings and WIN on Saturday! Here are some pictures from that



Half Time Score


 MUSCLES


Hayden demanded to take our pictures and wouldn't stop snapping shots



No comments:

Post a Comment