Just your average Sunday around here!
Church
Naps
Smiles
TV
Wrestling
Hanging Out
Food
Here is our handsome Holli Bear! Don't mind his whisker rash from daddy bear!
The Boys Eating Dinner!
Not sure why but camera was acting funky tonight and most the pictures turned out bad :o(
Uncle Scott & Hay Hay
Laughing
THE FOOD
Taco Bites
I tried out this new recipe tonight for dinner. It was easy, fun, and yummy! I actually liked it better than just regular tacos. We will defiantly have these more often and they would be great for party's
& Last but not least at our house anyways! BROWNIES!
We love the Lehi Mill Muffin mix so we just had to try the brownie mix too. We over cooked them a little but they where still yummmm!













Thanks for commenting on the blog Tiffany- no doubt you are a better sewer than you think! Your boys look like so much fun- hard to believe mine aren't that little anymore! I loved carrying them around in my front pack- I miss it still! Hope you have an awesome rest of the week :)
ReplyDelete