Sunday, February 17, 2013

First!

Yesterday was gorgeous! It was sunny and not too windy and it even got into the 60's. We ran to a lot of stores yesterday and where sad when the sun was going down and we had yet to make it to the park. I decided we better go now or it wont happen. I sent Hayden upstairs to wake his daddy and Jon said he was  in a panic that the sun was going down and it was going to be too cold for Hollister, it was too cute! We jumped in the car and drove to the nearest play park. The sun was going down too fast so even though it didn't last long it was super nice to get some fresh air and let Hayden do his FAVORITE thing again! Have I told you how much I LOVE spring and summer, we can't wait!!!











The Boys Playing Tag

Love this picture 




1 comment:

  1. Gah! I'm so jealous! It's amazing how much warmer it gets over there than here!

    ReplyDelete