Today was suppose to be a fun, happy, good day off but quit frankly it just wasn't :o( Being a MOM is HARD! You never know how your kids will act & lets just say Hayden's choices had me on edge all day long. I'm not going to go into anymore details about it because I'm trying to move on and stay positive and I do have GREAT kids and for that I'm thankful and very blessed to have them ..... My day was spent doing things for HAYDEN and CLEANING! We did get the kids to bed early though and I ate a whole Caramello candy bar like there was no tomorrow and Jon and I watched Taken 2! I didn't think it was quit as good as the first one but I didn't think it was horrible either. Here's to hoping the rest of the weekend is better
Hayden got to go to a FREE gymnastics class with his friend Miles from church on Friday, he of course loved it. He had a hard time following the routine because his attention was constantly dragging him to the next kewl thing but I think if it was a regular thing he did the newness would ware off a little and he would learn to stay focused. I think they did a really good job and I've been wanting to get Hayden into gymnastics for a while so maybe this summer we can get him into a night program when I'm not watching daycare kids.
At the end of class he got a good manners coloring paper and stamps on his hands and feet...
Hollister was there too
Later that night Jon offered to make dinner since I was having a bad day! While he made diner I took some frustration out by making new Pepsi vinyl writing for our kitchen!
No comments:
Post a Comment