Wednesday, April 10, 2013

7 months old

Someone is turning 7 months old tomorrow! We are still just as happy as last month to have this guy in our lives & family! We hope this month brings less sickness & more fun playing OUTSIDE. Hollister still drinking just  6oz of milk & is starting to like baby food. He is also sitting up by himself and holding his own bottle... Happy 7 months Hollister Kade


Pinch,  Pinch 







Love these blue eyes and smile. . .
They melt my heart every time. . .

Holding  His  Bottle 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, he couldn't get any cuter! I love when babies grab their feet :) I sent you an email awhile back, but then saw that your are a no-reply, so it likely didn't get to you... just wanted you to know that I appreciate you commenting on my blog so much! If you didn't, hardly anyone else would! Your comments really do make my day! :) Hope this day is treating you awesome, Tiff!

    ReplyDelete