Sundays around here normally consist of church, relaxing, good food, walks, laundry, and some card playing ! Here are some pictures from our last two Sundays!
Mr. Blue Eyes
Hayden showing off his muscles
Shhhhhhh, I'm going to catch a bird
My boys
Hayden's new scripture clip he got from the primary for his birthday


His sunbeam teacher asked if everyone was ok when I went to pick him up because Hayden had told his teachers a wild bear story! I was laughing so hard when I asked him to repeat it. It went something like this.... My grandma got attacked by a bear, and my daddy shot him out of the car window and my brother was being a scaredy bratt (he means scaredy cat) and everyone was crying lol what a character !!!

Me & The Story Teller

Me & The Bear
He informed me on our walk that he needed to take this rock home to his rock collection and I wasn't even sure he had one but then I remembered all his rocks he brings home get thrown in our flower bed. He has one from our St. George trip two years ago, one from grandpa Smyer (I think when they where in Utah), and now this one from our walk.
Hayden climbing a tree on our walk
Little man, growing up way too fast











No comments:
Post a Comment