Wednesday, May 15, 2013

M-Day & B-Day

Both days where just GRAND! I was very spoiled by my three boys! I spent Mother's day at my mom's and got awesome gifts. Monday Amanda was able to watch the kiddos so that JP could take me to dinner with him & another couple. We had dinner @ Sizzler's, then I went on a service call with JP, then we swung back by Kohl's to look around since I had gotten a gift card there for my birthday! Thanks to everyone for all the sweet notes on FB and all the cute cards in the mail!!! 




This is the cute little gift put together by Hayden with the help of grandma of course 

My pretty rose from church 

My gift from Hollister 

JP & I @ Sizzler's 

My loot from JP! 

My sweet visiting teacher Kelly brought this to me today! It was just the perfect gift to make me feel special! THANK  YOU! You rock! 

No comments:

Post a Comment