Saying goodnight to my boys is a favorite part of my day! I'm so blessed to have Hayden & Hollister! I'm also so thankful for being able to blog from my phone or I would miss a lot of special moments w my boys!!! Hayden had to tuck all his animals into bed tonight, it was cute. I finally got Hollister to go to sleep as well. Poor guy is cutting three new teeth on top and I'm pretty sure he has ANOTHER ear infection. So today and yesterday were pretty hard day's for him. We are hoping to make it till Friday for Hollister's nine month appointment before seeing a doctor.
Poor Hollister! His little cheeks are so red!
But he's got a cute little tan lines. . .
The latest vinyl in our home! Now I just need pictures of our little guys to go with it!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment