Sunday, June 9, 2013

Photo catch up

This is a totally random post stuffed with everything recently: new friends, park visits, trips out of town, and all things to do with the boys! 

Being a baby is hard work. We are at the in between phase and not sure if we should give him a late afternoon nap because it's so close to bed time but as you can see he's still sleepy and CUTE as can be 



Here's the little guy before he feel a sleep! 


Me and my new friend Tiffany!

I was finally able to take the boys to the park on Monday! We all loved it! 





More sleepy heads! This is Jon sneaking in to snuggle with Hayden before he gets up for the day


Hayden's easel work for the week! We've been practicing writing his name and he drew himself below 

Hayden as a stick person 


Sitting outside of grandma's Susan's house 


And this is how I found Hayden one night while checking on them before I headed to bed. I just chuckled to myself and thought it was cute that he had his scriptures back out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment