I love my cute boys! I was able to catch a sweet moment between the two Sunday morning before church. Friday was the primary practice and Sunday was the program. Hayden had his part memorized (we are to thank God in all things) but he got a little nervous right before his part. He got up walked off stage walked by the bench jon, scott, and Hollister was sitting on and said I'm going to.the bathroom to throw up. I then ran off the stage to check on him, worrying the whole way that he would miss his part. When I got to him I could tell he wasn't second that he was just nervous so we rush back into the chapel for him to do his part. He was so nervous that even though he had his part memorized he still asked for help and said it very quietly but we are so proud of him for getting up there and participating. Good job Hayden!
Thursday, November 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment