We had a nice long break in Mackay celebrating w family! It's nice having a sister in esthetician school! We all got a little work done and a lot of laughs. We had good food and visits the only thing that could of been better was healthy kids and more SLEEP! Oh and maybe if the Packers would of won their game too.... Oh I have a terrible memory I just remember a couple more things. We went up town to look at Christmas lights and saw a bunch of deer while in town. On our way home we're at a standstill because people were moving their sheep and last but not least three girls had a muscle competition, lol it included who could do the most pushups and situps. The winner was Amanda on both but to my defense I was right behind her :-) it was good times
Playing WII
Letting the dying and waxing begin
Small Business appreciation day was Saturday so my mom AND I made these tiles for our special to sell
Cooper being goofy
Wish Bone
Crystal and Maylee stole my phone and snuck a shot
Sheep Stop
No comments:
Post a Comment