Saturday, February 8, 2014

Bedroom Make Over

Out with the OLD in with the NEW! Hayden and I both had a hard time letting go of his Dinosaur room that he's had since he turned one!!! The bright fun colors and have I mentioned that boy loves DINOSAURS!!! I didn't want to buy all new bed spreads because they're so expensive so I picked a couple THEMES to match with Hayden's bed spread and a couple to match Hollister's bed spread and let Hayden pick. This way we would only have to buy one new bed spread to match with the new room and  bunk beds. Hayden decided to go with none other than a PIRATE bedroom. Jon wasn't quit on board at first but he always ends up going a long. Even though it didn't turn out as CUTE as I wanted it to be, it has been really FUN... Now for a picture overload... Enjoy the tour























1 comment: