Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ice Skating & Cards

Today is a day of catch up! Behind am I! Not only am I behind but now my post are all out of order but I figured better late than never. These are from back around Christmas. We did some ice skating in Mackay. It was so funny because Hayden's cousin Cooper had recently seen dinosaurs skating on the tv show Dinosaur Train and he had it all planned out in his mind what it would look like. He had in visioned us all holding hands and gliding around the rink so we did out best to make his vision come true :o) It was hard holding the kids up and skating. And let me tell you I'm not as good as I use to be. I'm not sure if my bunions got bigger or what but the skates weren't to comfortable, ouch! It was cold of course.

 We also played cards while visiting and we may or may not of played a couple rounds with money for a grand total of $6 won by none other than my little brother.













Poor Cooper spent a lot of time ON the ICE














No comments:

Post a Comment