Thursday, May 15, 2014

More Hollister

Have I mentioned that he is a handful, strong willed, determined, and a character :-) oh how we love you so! We are constantly getting the herbs soooo CUTE comments and he is but he's also very WILD so it makes me giggle and wanna pull my hair out all the same time.

I currently started watch a 3 month & 18 month old brothers. Lets just say he's not used to having little kids around and has been quite jealous when I feed the baby. Little does he know his whole world of the change in a couple months :-) this is how I found him a couple weekends ago, in the baby bouncer just full of smiles

And later in the week he knocked over our pallet room divider, which by the way I always say to the daycare parents that it doesn't get knocked over and has never got knocked over..... well let's just say there's a first time for everything.......




No comments:

Post a Comment