Thursday, July 10, 2014

New place

Things have been super crazy with moving, working, two boys, all the boys getting sick, having no AC for eight days w 90° + weather, and being pregnant but I thought I would at least post a couple pictures of the new place. We still have lots of work considering we have half the house we had before and we'll be adding one more to the family in 9 weeks but I also want to share more about the experience so when I look back I can remember this little ADVENTURE. I have to say I thought this was by far one of the most stressful things I have ever done in my life but I also want to remember that we have received numerous tender mercies. We still have lots of adjusting to do and I'm sure more will be we revealed to our little family about why we were to move later on down the road.... but we are grateful for the change and blessings we've received so far, of course with lots of ups and downs in between...

1 comment:

  1. The new place looks great! Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete