Wednesday, November 2, 2011

COMMENTS

So in case any of are wondering why I never comment back.... It's because I can't! I don't know if it's my computer setting or my blog setting but when ever I got to comment back I always have problems. When I'm on someone elses blog and try to leave a comment it works 1/4 of the time and when I try and do it from my own to reply to someone else it says you don't have access to this page and I'm thinking what? I don't have access to my own blog for comments??? Maybe I'm missing something but it's driving me nuts and wish it was fixed. So sorry for the many times I've wanted to commented back and put the time into typing a whole spill and then it not working.... If anyone has any idea's or is better with computers any help would be GREAT, thanks!

Ohhhhhh,
      HAPPY NOVEMBER ! ! !
          AND
                I'M  SO THANKFUL FOR YOU ALL! ! ! !

3 comments:

  1. Tiff....I read on another blog that you can click on # of comments (example: 143 Comments). A new box will open up - scroll to bottom - see new comment box and leave comment. I've also found that if I go into anonymous it will let me leave comments, sometimes. It's very frustrating, huh! By the way, I love your blog. - Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marsha, I'll have to try these idea's. I too enjoy your blog :o ) -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey! Wawhooooo anonymous worked and wasn't a pain, I may just stick with that way and leave my name... THANK YOU THANK YOU! -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete