Monday, November 14, 2011

Outside Time

Hayden loves being outside but I on the other hand only like to be outside when it's warm. I have had a hard time letting him go out as much as he would like and it makes me feel bad. Some times I just think it's too windy, other times I don't like him being out there that long alone, I'm watching three kids under the age of 1 1/2 and it's hard to bundle them all up and keep them all out of trouble so that's why he goes out alone sometimes. Hopefully he's getting enough fresh air though! Here are some pictures of him having fun outside.


Hayden and his bike


And the race is on for the swings


Of course the older girls always win


He loaded up his fire truck with toys 


And pushed it all over the yard.... Good exercise! 



No comments:

Post a Comment