Our little guy has really been into puzzles recently. Of course I don't mind this new found love!!! Every once in a while he gets really stuck though and wants my help. It's so interesting how little ones brains work. Some days he is a whiz at the puzzles and super fast and other days he's slow and it's like he's learning it all over again. Either way I'm just happy he's learning. He's really good at doing the shape puzzles but when it comes to putting pieces together he can only do about four. His grandma Susan bought him some puzzle books and he loves them. I take them out for him and keep either the top half or the bottom half together and he finishes it. He's really good and fast at it but when I let him do the whole thing he gets overwhelmed but I'm sure he'll conquer it soon!!!
This is what the book looks like. It's has little stories and then the puzzles pull out on the side of the book.
This was the first frog one he did.
I love the look on his face. He is really focusing...
He got the first two pieces
Just finishing the whole thing, ready to smile
And the Happy Face With The "I Did It"
No comments:
Post a Comment