Friday, December 2, 2011
Funny Talk
I always forget to blog about the IMPORTANT stuff and I'm going to try a lot harder to post more memorable things, even without a picture. Recently Hayden has been on this kick that the house (The Paul Home) is mommy's house he says! It's kind of cute but it gets funnier.... He says the bed is daddy's bed. Hummm, maybe daddy sleeps too much :o ) just playing. Another thing he has done recently is label us with different names. We where looking at pictures and he saw one of me in my wedding dress and he instantly said "Princess" I said yes, that's mommy when she married daddy. Then I asked him what daddy was, he said "Shrek", lol then I said "what about king" now when other people or we ask him he goes back and forth from Shrek & King. It gets even better I said "What are you? The prince? He said "NO! I Dragon" by the way he loves the show How to Drain a Dragon. And he never sways with his answer of a dragon. Of course I love that he calls me a princess and think it's cute. . . Love how he is learning new things and building his vocabulary. He is also quit the story teller. Some times his stories make sense and some times they don't. Either way we love it! It keeps us laughing and smiling :O )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tiff....keep laughing and smiling cause it gets better and better!
ReplyDelete