Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hayden Stuff

Hayden's grandma's are so nice, they gave or made him a Christmas count down. It has been fun to see him do them everyday. I think next year he'll really get all these concepts and better understand time! He does a choc. countdown and a toy/gift one each day now. So Fun! I also thought it would be fun to add a couple of pictures from Christmas time last year!!!


The Paul Family Last Year The Night Before Christmas


Hayden w his lil girl friend Hadley last year at the south hill lights



The  Smyer  Family  In  Matching  P.J.'S



 Hayden and Jon at the south hill lights



 Mom and Hayden. Look at the curly hair and sleepy face


25 day count down. Thanks Mitzi


The 12 day count down with toys/gifts. Thanks Cindy

Some of the things that come out of the magical box. . . . . 

CANDY


COLORING BOOK W STICKERS
 


Little Jets


And a big THANK YOU to all our family for all they've done for us all year long. Each one of you help us in a different way and we love you very much! Thanks for being you! Ten days tell Christmas! Can You Believe It? I can't!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the family p.j.'s picture. Would make for a fun family tradition.

    ReplyDelete