Monday, May 14, 2012

In The Life of Hayden

I don't think this boy knows how lucky he is. He loves playing with kids and loves the park. Here are some recent pictures of him, his friends, and his adventures. . . .  . Most of these pictures came from my phone so they aren't very good but you get the idea!



These first pictures are of Hayden at the city park! They have a pretty big play/climbing area

Notice these HUGE silly glasses Hayden is wearing!!! Well him and his DAD picked them out! I tried to talk them out of it hence I thought they looked FUNNY but for some reason they both thought they looked KEWL!



 So here's the funny strory to go with those big glasses. See all these kids on here with Hayden? Well they started talking and asking Hayden questions. The one boy said I'm six are you? Hayden said "YES" Ummm no, you just turned THREE, lol. Then he asked another question and I was trying to contain myself. The kid looks at Hayden and says Are you blind? Hayden says "YES" Ummmm, no you're not! I was surprised that was the impression this kid got from Hayden's sun glasses. It was pretty comical and made me laugh.




Dog pile in the ball pit

love Haydens excited / smile in this picture


I was taking pictures of the Daycare kids so we could make their mom's something for mothers day and Hayden happily said take a picture of me and my friends. So I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment