Monday, May 14, 2012

My Favorites. . .

I thought since today is my Birthday that I would do a my favorite's post. Enjoy seeing my favorite things and maybe learning something NEW about me :o ) Happy Monday Friends

PEPSI!
I love everything about it! My most favorite is a good fountain Pepsi and then in a can and I always have it over ice. I actually don't like bottled Pepsi :o(



BURT'S BEES Lip Shimmer
I love this because I love chap stick but this is good chap stick with color and they have so many different colors to try!



I LOVE target! They have cute clothes, house stuff, and PEPSI! Nothings better than getting a good Pepsi and shopping at the same time. They also have pop corn for Hayden so it's the best of all 3 worlds





I love Wallflowers! You can get these Wallflowers from Bath & Body! I love having a fresh/clean smelling home!!!


I love flip flops! Number one reason, they are comfortable



I love all jewelry! It spices up any outfit and make me feel pretty & girly


I love Freeze It hair spray! I love poofing my hair and this hair spray is a must have! There's not a day I don't do my hair :O)



I love snickers! Because it's chocolate and taste yummy

I love purses! I like to have new and different ones what can I say I girly

Next are just a couple new things I got for my b-day! I got a new wreath from Tia Pan which is just one more thing that I love. It's great decoration store! Thanks everyone for the gifts and birthday wishes!



And my new NIKE'S



3 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy Birthday! I love your new wreath - it looks so good on your pallet divider, which is also awesome, by the way! (And I'll probably think of you on my birthday and anniversary from here on out, twinner!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you did this!!!! I love hearing people's favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful Birthday! This is such a great post idea! You are so beautiful! It has been so fun getting to know you! See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete