After our Melba adventure we made a little Patriotic desert and headed over to our neighbors The Fullmer's and enjoyed them and Alley's family. We playing in the water, had yummy food, and did fire works. I'm awful at expressing my thoughts and feelings but wanted to still express my appreciation to all the service men & women, past, & present!! I'm so thankful for the 4th of July and all our freedom. I'm also thankful for the blessings we have through freedom.... religion, family, friends, and choices. Hope everyone had a blessed 4th!!!
Here's the desert I made! Pound cake, cool whip, jello, and berries
Water play with Paige and her two cousins
Playing a little game they had
Treat Time
Setting up fire works so the kids can take turns picking them. They all loved having a turn
Paige & Hayden showing off the fire works
Hayden and his first turn picking
and then his first pick when we got to the big ones
We had fun! Thanks to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment