Thursday, July 5, 2012

Camping

We had lots of family going camping this 4th of July but Jon was on call again so we couldn't leave the area. Poor Hayden got the short end of the stick with just camping in the backyard. He wanted it to be dark and he wanted fire and marshmallows. He basically just got mom, dad, jerky, and a couple fire works. (I do wish we would of had more time to be organized, so we could of had the stuff to to build a little fire in our pit and do marshmallows) Let me just say though I am not camping again while being 8 months pregnant. It was a long night. I woke up every 2 hours all night. We don't have an amazing bed but my body is defiantly use to it after 8+ years, and it's our bed, and I missed it...  Hayden also never sleeps very well outside of his own bed and it took an hour just to get to settle down and fall a sleep. Back to the camping....  I did buy us a treat to go with our camping theme which was jerky and Hayden just loved it. He kept sneaking the bag from us and basically ate it all by himself. He also loved the poppers and sparklers but hates any firework that makes noise.

Enjoying the scenery, ha ha

Hayden helping us out


One very content boy after sneaking the jerky bag all to himself




Working with daddy


Relaxing with mommy

Hayden jumping away on the air mattress
 And he takes a tumble


 Sparkler time!!!

 Daddy and Hayden together

Mommy and Hayden together

 Hayden with our front porch patriotic decor

Our little fire work

Pajama Time


Snuggling down for what I THOUGHT would be a good night sleep :o)


If only he went to sleep that easy

Our late night treat! CHOCOLATE MILK, a family favorite! YUMMMM

My sweet boys! PRETENDING to be a sleep so peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment