Hayden had his first dentist appointment this morning. We checked out two dentist books from the library earlier in the week to get him prepared and he still wasn't that excited to go. Overall he did really GOOD! He let them take two pictures and clean his teeth. He kept swallowing/tasting the tooth past which upset his stomach. While waiting for the doctor to come in he threw up. I felt really bad for him but he was still in pretty good spirits. He had no cavities so the doctor gave him a coupon for a free snow cone. He also got his goody bag & picked a toy. When we got in the car though he said I don't like this doctor mom I want to go to the baby doctor. I just smiled and said we have to come back in 6 months :o) Hopefully going to the dentist can stay positive for him. I'm proud of him and it was so cute to see him all grown up in the chair but yet still my little boy. Loved it!
Getting his apron bib on

All SMILES

Waiting for the doctor... This is where is stomach started to get upset & he was uneasy! I'll spare you the throw up part
Getting his apron bib on
All SMILES
Pointing to the picture of his teeth as he called bones

The cleaning process! He put glasses on because he thought the light was too bright and head phones for the movie.
Waiting for the doctor... This is where is stomach started to get upset & he was uneasy! I'll spare you the throw up part
Wow! Looks like he did a great job, ESPECIALLY after throwing up! Most kids would be done after that. What a trooper.
ReplyDelete