Tuesday, August 7, 2012

More of us recently



Here is the race car track I made for Hayden and his neighbor friend to play cars on!
















When the boys got bored with cars they rigid up their own little fun!




Here is Hayden with his second face painting. He first got the spider but it washed off when swimming and he later got Nemo. . .


This is the Bat Man sign daddy made





Then  at dinner I had these two cute costumers. Jon said "Gezzzzzz Hayden you're sticky" Hayden replied in the tune of (Sexy & You Know It) with "I'm sticky and you know it" It was too cute and funny! We are both surprised he knew the tune/words to the song though because neither of us are a fan and listen to it that much. Out of the month of babes though.

No comments:

Post a Comment