Monday, August 20, 2012
Fair Time
One last hooray with The Hatch Family before baby comes! Count Down Is Now Three Weeks!!! With so many people in the house and trying to beat the HEAT we all got up a lil early to get ready! I for one was DISAPPOINTED though when we got to the grounds at 9AM and found out that most of the things we had come to see didn't OPEN tell 12PM :o( We made due though with a couple waits. The little boys enjoyed seeing the animals. We also went to watch the live shark encounter. Hayden has been into things of this nature recently and despite being SUPER tired he really enjoyed the show. They had lots of humor that Hayden was too young to understand, so he took things a little seriously and worried about the swimmer getting in the tank. They danced with the Sharks and played guitar on their belly's. We also walked around the exhibit building where I got a kewl Pepsi flower clip (for my shirt of course) After seeing all we could see and letting the boys ride on one ride we headed for the cars & AC quick. We rested at home for a little while before continuing our night with dinner at a local restaurant El Gallo Giro. I think everyone enjoyed the food! We finished our game of GOLF that night and I'm happy to say I won :) It was a good time! Thanks to all who came!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


























No comments:
Post a Comment