It was a little CRAZY when I realized this morning that I was without a phone! With being due anytime now that is NOT a good. This crazy pregnant lady forgot to call and activate her phone yesterday even though I have had the refill card for over 2 weeks now :o)~ . . . . Ug, lesson learned! I was terrified I would have to get a new number and it would take forever to get my phone working again. Luckily we got there right as they opened and I was able to keep my number. The reason I could of lost my number is because I'm thru Walmarts Straight talk plan/month to month and they do things differently. It is a pain to get a card and call in every month but only paying $45 a month for unlimited txts, calls, and Internet is worth it to me. We also got Hayden a new pair of shades since I accidentally broke his at the fair last weekend and he always has to wear sun glasses since he has sensitive eyes. I didn't want to fork out the extra $5 for new glasses again this summer but he just loved these ones and truly does where glasses every time we go out. Jon couldn't stop giggling at Hayden when he saw him in them. They are dragon ones & Hayden thought they were the coolest thing. He looks really CUTE in them! Afterwards we hit the park up! We are trying to get in every last bit of sunshine and parks before summer is over and baby comes. Our day could of been a lot worse, so thankful things turned UP for us :) Hope you had a good day too :)






Thursday, August 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment