Sunday, August 5, 2012

JON

Eight Years Ago,
 I Married My Best Friend!


Dear Jonathan,

I love you because when I am irritable, you are forgiving.



You have always kept my secrets




You don't demand more of me than I can give YOU



You honor my family traditions



You know what I meant to say, even if I didn't say it




Even though the two best gifts you have given me have changed me, you still find me attractive





I know without a doubt that you love me, too.
Us @ 6years




It is important to you that I am HAPPY :o)





YOU HAVE NEVER LOOKED BACK AT WHAT CAME BEFORE ME





you give me the freedom to take care of others in my life who are important to me





YOU have enriched my life in ways I never imagined





You are careful with my tender feeling






You are not afraid of commitment to me & our family





I always have FUN with YOU



I feel safe with you. . . . .





You always see the best in me




You understand my needs




You are my best friend ! ! !




We made a FAMILY together



You made me a mommy. . .


I could go on and on and on and on and on

You still chase me around the house. You are faithful to our promises made together. You carry a picture of our family. You always forgive me. You are always prepared to defend me. You are devoted to me. You share my faith and values. You love me for who I am. You continue to surprise me. BUT most of all without YOU my life would be less than it has become. . . . .  Thank you JON for everything! Thank you for supporting our family & supporting my choice to stay home and raise our children. We may not have alot of MONEY but all we need is LOVE! ! ! I love you very much and am glad we shared these first eight years together and can't wait for the next 80 :o)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LOVE! ! !


2 comments:

  1. That was super sweet. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.... this was so cute and sweet, Tiff! Congrats and happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete