I have applied for 5 party's from houseparty.com over the past couple years and I have won three so far! Our party pack for our most recent party just arrived! A Fisher-Price Joy of Learning party! I was amazed when our party pack showed up yesterday with tons of FREE toys for HAYDEN! It was like Christmas for everyone or even better because we never have bought Hayden this many toys and it is more than he would get for Christmas. It was hard to explain to Hayden that we weren't just SPOILING him rotten but that I won these toys through a party and he gets to show all his friends :0) I feel so LUCKY to have won this party, it's the best by far & Hayden LOVES the toys!!! Hope your weekend is looking as good as ours!
Just look at this HAPPY face
And this one! He loves DRAGONS!
The awesome Castle
Who had more fun? Hayden OR Jon? ! ?
The Rev & Go Race Track
The semi that holds the cars and has a ramp
No comments:
Post a Comment