Saturday, September 1, 2012

Look what I got today

I ordered a new car seat cover for Hollister's car seat and it was waiting by the front door when I got home from uptown today. . . So exciting! I also have a lady making me two personalized crocheted hats that I get to pick up Tuesday! We have everything ready we just need Hollister to say he's ready to come. COUNT DOWN,  TEN DAYS :)


The Cute Buttons


The Whole Top Cover


Little Blanket


Fuzzy Green Inside and Canopy Cover




These are the two hats I special ordered
Foot Ball



Little Monkey 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the car seat cover and the hats.......10 More Days, WOW! What an exciting time for you and your little family. CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The car seat cover is so cute! And I love, love, love the hats! I can't wait for him to be here! Tell him Aunt Kristin is ready! You take it easy!! Let us know if you need anything! We miss you guys lots!

    ReplyDelete