Saturday, October 13, 2012

Evening Walk

We are trying to get some last walks / outside adventures in before the weather turns too cold,  we ventured down the sub division to find a canal. Did I mention I HATE the COLD! But back to our walk. . . . Does that sound weird to anyone else? Canal in our subdivision. We have lived here for a year and gone on numerous walks down our street and never knew their was a canal until last week when JP and Hayden found it. They have been doing some construction work in this big empty area at the end of the street and  so the boys walked by to check it out and discovered the canal. I have to admit I am very nervous now knowing it's so close and especially that Hayden now KNOWS it's there. We never let him go out a lone but he is a BOY and you never know when he gets a little older what will spike his curiosity  Some may be reading this and thinking over protective mom but I'll have you know that canal drownings is the number one child killer in IDAHO. So YES, I would say I have a reason to be SCARED!  Anyways we all really enjoyed our walk, the weather was perfect, and everyone had FUN throwing rocks in water.


The Little Boys Riding Gear


HAYDEN


 HOLLISTER


There's something in my boot, mom


 Splash from dad's big rock



DAD  &  HOLLISTER





Hayden throwing FIVE rocks at one time


Me With My Boys


Riding Home



This house is in our subversion and I just loved how they went all out. . .  This picture is of course very blurry and doesn't do it justice but they had a kewl light shadow in each window and a big pumpkin head on their light post. It was pretty SWEET ! ! !

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the pictures so cute! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, Tiff. When it comes to your children, you can never be too cautious!

    ReplyDelete